Scope of work for this project involved furnishing and installing new aeration system diffusers in 10 aeration basins including 24” stainless piping from blower building to the aeration system – we removed and disposed of a total of 2,500 cubic yards of grit and sludge; modifications to existing blower building and replacement of existing blowers with new high efficiency turbo blowers; new internal recycle pump stations including 48”, 36”, 24” and 20” ductile iron piping, valves and appurtenances; structural modifications to splitter box; removal and replacement of the four existing 120’ diameter clarifier mechanisms; modifications to the intermediate pump stations by changing out the motors on the 250hp vertical turbine pumps and re-cutting the impellers; installation of 2,800 lineal feet of 48” double barrel headworks effluent line; flow improvements to the aeration basins with 10 new slide gates and 2 new weir gates; associated electrical and instrumentation improvements. The plant capacity is 24MGD.
- Removal and disposal of 2,500 cubic yards of grit and sludge from existing aeration basins
- Furnished/Installed Fine Bubble Diffuser system in ten 10 aeration basins covering a total surface area of approximately 46,000 square feet with more than 4,000 diffusers
- Approximately 20,000 square feet of epoxy coatings
- Demolition of 4 existing Secondary Clarifier mechanisms and replacement with new mechanisms, 120’ diameter.
- Installation of 2 new Internal Recycle Pump Stations including 36”, 30” 24”, and 20” ductile iron pipe, valves and fittings